Attended support made simple – Connect to your users’ Windows, Mac, and now Android devices with a simple session code
/year per concurrent technician
- Buy now to lock in your purchase and renewal price.
- Unlimited end user devices (Windows, Mac, and Android)
- Each technician can have up to 10 concurrent sessions from one machine at a time
- Windows and Mac users download and run a simple program. No admin privilege required.
- Android end users get the “Splashtop SOS” app from the app stores. Perfect for ad hoc support
Remotely control Samsung smartphones and tablets, Lenovo TAB 2/3 and Yoga tablets (most models), and LG Android devices. For other Android devices, please contact us.
All connections, file transfers, and management events are logged.
Learn more about our security features and how Splashtop helps support HIPAA compliance. View our white paper »
“Splashtop SOS provides everything we need in an on-demand support application. It’s easy to use for our customers and the price can’t be beat. Highly recommend!”
— Colin Pearce, Founder, Inderly
Instantly access your customer’s computer using Splashtop On-Demand Support in 3 simple steps:
- 1. Ask your customer to go to sos.splashtop.com. Download and run the program.
- 2. Your customer tells you the 9-digit session code shown on the screen.
- 3. Enter the session code into your Splashtop Business app.
- Remote to Windows XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, and Mac OS X 10.7+, and Android 5+
- Remote from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome browser
- Toggle between multiple monitors
- TLS with 256-bit AES encryption
- Request permission upon connection
- Invite, remove, enable, and disable technicians
- See logging of all connections, file transfers, and management activity